A picture of me!

A picture of me!
I love taking pictures! :D

Friday, May 1, 2009

My Toe


on last thursday i was riding my bike to cara's (my sister) guy friends house and i was riding my scooter with flip flops i fell once and slid a little and all i wanted was my sour cream chips but then we were almost to his house and my flip flop broke which made me fall and a slid alot and the top of my whole toe came off i started crying and then this guy came up he is like do u need help i said yes but in my mind i was like no i am just going to go home crying and limping. hehe!?! Anyway this woman offered to take me home because my toe was all bandaged in stuff so i was going to say yes but i am like i cant ride with stangers she is like i will but my daughter lydia in the back so i almost said ok then this person i know came up god bless her and there family but she offered to take me home and so i said ok so we went home and i got everything i wanted the end.

p.s check out the picture it looks bad and comment plz thx!


ellie luvs nat :D

11 comments:

  1. Hi, Ellie! This is your mom's friend, Carmen. That toe looks totally nasty! :) I heard you were pretty brave about it, though. Gives me the heebie-jeebies!
    Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellie- I love it!!! You make me laugh...Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute blog.....very painful looking toe! Mom sent me a picture of that when it happened and I think I felt my toe throbbing when I saw it!!! hehehe GOOD JOB not accepting help or a ride from strangers...It is very important to ALWAYS remember that Ellie, no matter how nice or helpful they seem...Again, GOOD JOB Sweetie!!
    Can't wait to see more!!! <3 Christa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ellie love the blog! Keep it up. Have Mom paint your toes and give us a new shot of it healing.
    xoxo,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ellie....that is one nasty looking toe. It made my toes hurt when I seen that. Keep up with the new blog..it looks great
    Love
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ellie.. your blog is awesome! Your toe, however, is painful to look at!! YYEEAAOOUUUCCHH! Hope it's feeling better today.

    Note to self.. Flipflops + scooters/bikes=baaadddd ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ellie, I love the blog! It looks great! I hope that your toe is doing much better. It makes my toe hurt just to look at it.

    Keep us the great work!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog is great! But that toe is nasty! I hope you feel better soon!
    Hugs,
    Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you everyone i wanted a blog because mommy had one and she is awsome so she inspired me



    ellie luvs nat

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that was a nice thing to say, Ellie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hehe ya i know i am good like that

    ReplyDelete