A picture of me!

A picture of me!
I love taking pictures! :D

Friday, August 21, 2009

middle school STINKS!!!!!!


hey wats up my first whole day in middle scool was horrible!!! It is soo boring and gym stinks! We have to wear gym uniforms and tuck them in! People cussed me out alot! I HATE MIDDLE SCHOOL!!!!!!!! except that i made alot of new friends ! SO there u have it i will post something tonight since its my last night to be a yuc and that means its my last day in childrens ministery!



thx

ellieluvsnat

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl.. it sounds like middle school has started off kinda rough but don't worry, it'll get better. My mama used to say, "Do not accept unacceptable behaviour".. Ignore the stupid and they will get bored and move on.

    Hugs from CO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete