A picture of me!

A picture of me!
I love taking pictures! :D

Monday, February 22, 2010

BASEMENT

I went in the basement for my play because we were putting the props in there. So me and this guy named Ryan were going down. The first thing that I freaked out about was a room. When you look to your right your like oh cool props but when you look to your left there is a big chamber in the wall it had bars and looked like a prison.

So im like okay its just like a chimney. The next room was freaky! There were all the props in this room. I saw a locked up door. I asked what was in their but nobody answered. I saw another door. O o a door! Anyways, then Ryan pointed to this HUGE DARK ROOM! Im like HOLY CRAP NUGGET! At that moment I thought I was going to pee myself!


So he showed me the SCARIEST ROOM I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!!!! " Ryan, can we leave now?!?" " Wait" He said, " You see that window right?" "Ya" The window was pitch black. " The last time I checked the door was on the other side." Right then I wanted to get out!



He wanted me to go in the dark door! I said, " Nooooo, Ryan Im scared can we just come on Im getting scared!" He tryed to pull me but I wouldnt let him. When we left I had to hold his hand until we got to the top. I was like holding his hand and squeezing against him thats how scared I was. I went down there 6 times. The second time I went with my friends. They tried to pull me too but I wouldnt let go of my friend Savanna. Savanna and I ran but she said she saw a shadow. My dad even went down there in December and he said it was creepy. I have to say i think it was haunted. They say people died in there cause of a robber they said it was a bank. The second legend is it was a library and two kids were playing in the basement and they hit something while playing and a box fell on them and they died and yes the box was probably filled with books i think. I dont even believe in ghosts though only the holy spirit.


Hope you enjoyed my scary TRUE story tell me what u think and if u believe in hauntings or ghosts thnx!



ellieluvsnat

5 comments:

  1. uummmm, try to squeeze up against something other than a boy next time, the wall or something...Love- Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was a teen, I loved being scared. It was fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was a teen...
    Oh wait I am a teen.

    I like being scared, and its nice to have a boy there to squeeze up next too -- generally better looking than the wall ;)

    ~Annabelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am not squeezing up against the wall it was torn and creepy ewww

    ReplyDelete