A picture of me!

A picture of me!
I love taking pictures! :D

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

good friends gone bad

this is wat happend i am not goinjg to mention names but i will call them friend a and friend b..

sso i was on the phone three waying with them and they said they both have to tell me sumthing friend a said i was annoying and would ruion her reputation at the middle school and friend b is a follower and u know how they are so they said it would be best if we shouldnt be friends but the funny part is that they were on speaker and my dad was listening and telling me to say why. So when they were done they said have a good life and then all of no where my dad grabbed the phone and said that they dont need to talk to me ever again and never to call on this phone so they hung up and...... friend a i can never talk to again and friend b i can so plz pray for me because i am sad mad and stressed oh and they said that everyone thinks i am annoying ( thats not true i have other true friends) so there u have plz pray for me and comment saying sumtin sweet thanks luv u all


ellie luvs nat

7 comments:

  1. I am so sorry this happened. Even if what they were saying was not true, it is still hurtful. You are a sweet girl and you will have no problem making new friends, you deserve to have good, true friends. I'll be praying for you!

    Hugs,
    Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellie, I'm sorry that this has happened. You are adorable and I agree with what Tiff said that you will not have any problems making new friends!! I will be praying for you!

    sending you a hug,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellie,
    I am so sorry to hear about this. Just know that true friends do not act this way.These girls obviously do not have any idea what it means to be a friend and you are better off without so called friends who treat you like that.
    I know that it is still hard to go through something like this. It just takes time and realizng who your true friends are. Of course it also helps to pray and know that others are praying for you. You are in my prayers, Ellie.

    Love,
    Charis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ellie,
    Wow! Girls can be mean sometimes, can't they? As you know...real friends don't act like that. It's sad when people hurt you and disappoint you, but it's really about them and not you. Stick with your true friends who care about the real you. There are a lot of kids who are kind and encouraging and we'll just pray that God will help you find more friends like that. Stay sunny and keep your beautiful smile smiling!
    Love,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Ellie,
    In the bible God tells us in the book of Matthew - that whatever you ask for in prayer
    with faith you will receive. You are a wonderful person..You have to be because God designed you. I'm sorry that some people in this world are so unkind. I am going to pray that God will help you find the kind of friends that He knows you should have. Please pray that God will help soften those mean spirited girls and that they will have a change of heart. They may never be your friend again (Only time will tell) but they just may learn to be a better friend to someone else.
    I can't wait to see you next week.
    Have a great 4th of July!
    Love,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ellie
    I'm so sorry that your friends have treated you this way. Words can be very hurtful. I have had cruel words said to me also. I have recently learned also who true friends really are. I think you are better off without friend A and friend B. You are such a wonderful girl and I look at it as if it is their loss. You stick with the friends who treat you with dignity and respect and forget about the one's who don't. You are in my prayers!!
    Love ya...Becky

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks everyone i luv you guys

    ReplyDelete