A picture of me!

A picture of me!
I love taking pictures! :D

Saturday, July 4, 2009

fourth of july

hey people wat up i am writting in blue oh yeah!!!!!!! right now this is the worst fourth of July ever!!!!!!!!!!! It is raining and storming and lighting and pouring hey that rhymes cool!!!! And there is a tornando warning and i was so excited for today me and my dad were supposed to have Daddy Ellie time at the movie to go see transformers 2 or startreck because transformers 2 is said that it has alot of cursing so we didnt get to go to that. And then we were going to the gun range with me daddy and granpa then that got called off idk why but it did and then we were supposed to watch fireworks at sportscom and we probably wont so comment and tell me how ur fourth of july was!!!!!!!!!! :) for u :( for my fourth of july :-) luv doin that


ellie luvs nat


p.s. nat is a singer for kids he cute

4 comments: