A picture of me!

A picture of me!
I love taking pictures! :D

Monday, October 19, 2009

let it shine

hey yall wats up ok this is really awsome!
i went to a gymnastics in franklin called let it shine i have been waiting for it to come forever its just been a long week. anyway when we got their it was like HEAVEN!!! they told us the rules and all that crap and then we played! the first thing i did was go no the bounciest trampoline ever! It was so fun! Their was also a zipline so i totally went on that it went really high! next i climed the rock wall. yes i know wat ur thinking wow a rockwall and zipline i want to go their!!!!!!!!! Then i tried to climb the big net but i put my foot on it and it hurt so i didnt do that! i went in the pits that are filled with squishy cubes. they also had a bouncy inflatable thing we got to slide down and fall into the pit it was so much fun! then i got on a rope and went in the pit. Icouldnt get out! it took me like 20 minutes to get out my friends tried to help me but they couldnt i was so deep! then finally the instructer came and told me to roll over and it didnt work but then my friends got me out finally! well their you have it! comment plz!

ellie luvs nat

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo, you brave little chick!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a blast! totally the sort of thing I love to do!

    ReplyDelete