A picture of me!

A picture of me!
I love taking pictures! :D

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A song I wrote...Why Oh Why


the sun is shining and I am going to take a walk with my friends.

all of a sudden when we stepped outside it starts raining again.

So, I lay down on my bed, get the pillow, put it on my head, asking

myself, why oh why.

What did I do

to make the rain fall from the sky?

Why does the day have to be like this?

CHORUS

why oh why

does the rain fall

why oh why

does it come down

why oh why

does it make it seem like

it is all my fault?

why oh why

isn't the moon a square?

Why oh why

doesn't space have air?

why oh why

does it seem like it is all my fault?

WHY OH WHY


Today I get to go swimming in my pool outside

I change into my swimsuit and go outside

and jump in.

I feel raindrops on my head, look up it's raining again.

I stand there asking myself

why oh why

REPEAT CHORUS

1 comment: