A picture of me!

A picture of me!
I love taking pictures! :D

Thursday, November 19, 2009

hey yall umm i went to fall retreat on saturday through sunday nov 14 and 15 we had so much fun!! we went on a zipline which i thought i wasnt scared of heights and that turned out wrong! i climbed up and when you climb up you have to unhook these things and i was doing good till i got like 10 feet above the ground! i have to admit i wasw probably the most scared! the girl at the top said i could do it and i am like no no i cant i am too scared! my leg started shaking really bad i told her my leg was shaking and i think she told me to face out fears or something like that. i got to the top and was ready to go on the zipline! she unhooked me and she told me to just sit down like sitting in a chair. i did and off i went! i was scared when i dropped and then everyone started cheering for me so i let go of my hands and just spread them apart like a sqirrel! i can say that was a great expirence! the next thing we did was the flying squirrel it was the day after the zipline on sunday. we got their and you have 8 horses and they run their in a harnest though they run and your also in a harnest they run and you go fling in the air! i was scared once again because the second person who did it went so high he cut his leg on the wire! after i did it i did it again he asked me if i wanted to spin at first i said no but then i am like what the heck why not so he spun me and when the horses ran by the way horses are people when they ran i spun flying in the air i was the first one to do it in my group it was fun then we did worship adn packed up and went home 2 bed! hope you enjoyed it!


ellieluvsnat

3 comments: