A picture of me!

A picture of me!
I love taking pictures! :D

Monday, May 17, 2010

I HATE MY LIFE

i hate my life so much its not funny my bff and her family moved in and everything went wrong. they call me names and telling me nobody like me and calling me fat and making me cry everyday i wish they would move so everything would go back to normal. I guess everything they say is true. I just want to go sumwhere else. I am miserable. I try to stand up for myself but it ends up not working. I know you are like tell ur parents. My parents think all of this is my fault. Its not i just want to be friends but they are always mean. I HATE MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!! Church is the only place where ppl arnt mean to me. They actually understand my problems. But when i try the things they tell me to do it ends up not working. My neighbors used to be awsome. They were always nice and we got along so well. But now they moved in everything is horrible. Mommy if ur reading this i am sorry i just hate my life so much!!!!!!! Cant wait until July when they move!!!

~Ellie~

4 comments:

  1. Oh Ellie, I so wish I could take this all away for you. I do believe you. I think 7th and 8th grade kids can be the meanest ever.
    You are beautiful, talented, sweet, intelligent and hilarious. Don't let anyone take away your self esteem.
    I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Ellie, I am so sorry. I will pray that things get better for you. Remember, people DO like you, you are NOT fat, and you are God's chosen princess! I know how hard it is when people tease, just try to remember that usually people make fun of others because they do not like themselves, and they are just jealous. I know that's hard to believe as a teenager, but it's true. You are a beautiful, amazing, wonderful girl and July is coming soon!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ellie, I am so so sorry. You are not fat, and you know what I realized today -- when people call me fat, it's because they can't think of another thing to throw at me, its the easiest insult and they know it will hurt. And it does hurt, but we have to remember that they only do it because, like Tiffani says they're jealous.

    And hey Elle, at least you've been able to say how much your hating it right now -- SOO much better then bottling it up inside!!

    Email me back! I've missed you :( xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. my friend Sarah May joined a facebook group the other day and I smiled when I read it:
    "Curves are sexy -- if I wanted to see bones, I'd've gone to a musem"

    ReplyDelete