A picture of me!

A picture of me!
I love taking pictures! :D

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Summer with Olivia!

Heyy!!!!! I am so happy!!! Why are you wondering I am so happy??? ITS SUMMER BREAK!!!!! Except I am at Olivia's house, ( You should know who she is. If you dont, thats sad that you haven't been reading my posts) and her annoying, bratty, little sister is bugging us by watching our every moves on the computer!!! Okay,Olivia and I get to work VBS for church!! If you dont know what VBS is, it is Vacation Bible School. Anyway, before we work it and we get to go to the VBS kickoff!! That is were we go and have fun outside by playing games, face painting, blow up things, crafts, and more!!! If you live in Murfreesboro I would advise you to go to a local church that has VBS. I am going to have to attend a meeting on June 6th for VBS. Well, Olivia and I get to have so much fun this summer!!!! Well, I need you to do me a favor...Pray for my Mom she just had her liver out and she is in pain.

Ellie loves Justin Bieber

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ellie,
    VBS sounds like soo much fun. In a week or two, we have winter break for 3 weeks and in the last week of that I'm going to CLW which is Christian Life Week and it's going to be AWESOME! It's a 5 day camp at a place called Mt Tambourine and I'm so excited. You're so lucky you're on Summer Break -- enjoy it!
    Love, Annabelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Ellie! Hiya Annabelle, love you too!

    ReplyDelete